To me, confidence is:
- Following your own internal compass.
- Asking for help without shame.
- Knowing that you’re good enough.
- Being okay with being alone.
- Testing your own limits.
- Trying something new for the sake of trying something new.
- Letting go of limiting beliefs.
- Saying what you mean.
- Living up to your own standard.
- Looking forward instead of backwards.
- Asking difficult questions.
- Staying humble.
- Saying “no” to the right things.
- Saying “yes” to the right things, also.
- Never giving in on what’s important.
What is confidence to you? And how do you bring more of it to your own life?
The answer to these two questions can have a profound affect on the rest of your life. Examine carefully.
P.S. Hi from PDX International. I’m on way to Beijing today for The Great Wall Marathon. More on that later.
Image by: bejealousofme